VICE PRESIDENT, CAPACITY
The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta is a seeking a Vice President, Capacity. In this senior-level position, the Vice President, Capacity will participate on the Senior Staff team, report directly to the President and interface with the Board as the President deems necessary.
The Vice President will hold ultimate accountability for all the functions that undergird the Foundation’s ability to be THE trusted resource for growing philanthropy. These include:
- Responsibility for maximizing the capacity of all of the resources of the organization and strategically thinking through how all of these resources work together to achieve the mission of the organization;
- Maintaining the best in class decision support for the organization, including knowledge management;
- Ensuring strong investment management oversight and accounting;
- A keen understanding of trends in philanthropy to facilitate improvements to products and development of new products;
- Ensuring continuous improvement to the IT infrastructure that supports all operations of the Foundation, including donor reporting and attention to cyber-security;
- Driving the management of all finance and accounting functions, with attention to planning, accountability, control and long-term vision.
To submit an application for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, list of professional references and salary requirements to: email@example.com
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
for the complete job description.
Please also visit the Opportunity Knocks
website to review other job openings in the nonprofit sector.The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta values diversity and inclusion; therefore we honor the diverse needs, strengths, voices and backgrounds of all individuals in our regional community.