Neighborhood Nexus is a comprehensive information resource that empowers community leaders to enhance the quality-of-life in the Atlanta region. Neighborhood Nexus also includes personnel committed to maintaining and updating the data repository, communicating with interested parties and providing training.
Visit the Neighborhood Nexus website at http://www.neighborhoodnexus.org.
Neighborhood Nexus is led by a volunteer advisory committee made up of both data and community-building experts.
- Steve Linowes, Chair, Damballa, Inc.
- Ginneh P. Baugh, United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta
- Robert (Bob) Bunker, Brookwood Group
- Michael Carnathan, Atlanta Regional Commission
- Sherrie Clark, The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Lesley Grady, The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Douglas Greenwell, PhD, Atlanta Regional Health Forum
- Gail Hayes, Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Danita Ogandaga, Bureau of Housing
- Alicia Philipp, The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta
- Michael Rich, Emory University
- David Sjoquist, Georgia State University
A team of community data and research partners, funding sources and technology and community service providers have committed to this vision of universal access to information and collaboration for community building. Current partners include Annie E. Casey Foundation, Atlanta Regional Commission, Atlanta Regional Health Forum, ChoicePoint, City of Atlanta, Civic League for Regional Atlanta, Emory University,Georgia State University, Georgia Tech, The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta and United Way of Metropolitan Atlanta.
For more information about Neighborhood Nexus, please contact Sherrie Clark, executive assistant Community Partnerships, at 404-588-3181, or visit www.neighborhoodnexus.org.