To provide scholarship opportunities for deserving students who want to pursue their education
- Minimum 2.0 GPA, maximum 3.0 GPA. (Anyone whose GPA is below 2.0 or above 3.0 is not eligible.)
- Enrollment in or acceptance to an accredited two or four-year college, university or technical school to pursue an undergraduate degree
- Demonstrated financial need
- Full-time enrollment. Partial scholarships may be considered at the discretion of the Dreams2 Scholarship Committee for part-time students
- Relatives of members of the Dreams2 Scholarship Committee are not eligible for this scholarship
- Previous recipients are encouraged to reapply but must maintain the minimum GPA required by the school or a 2.0 GPA if the school does not have a stated minimum. Students are responsible for obtaining and submitting the current year's application and must reapply each year. Previous recipients are not guaranteed additional awards.
Six awards annually
March 15, 2014 - 5:00PM
Please use the online scholarship application.