To provide financial support to students enrolled at an accredited college pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Cumulative 3.0 GPA
- Accepted for enrollment or enrolled at an accredited college, university or technical school
- Demonstrated financial need
- Pursuing a degree in the arts and sciences, human services, music or ministry
- Commitment to community service through school, community or religious organizations
- Preference will be given to applicants from Missouri, Mississippi, Georgia, Illinois, Oklahoma, Texas and Tennessee
- Adults returning to school in order to increase employability are eligible
- Previous recipients are renewed if they continue to meet the scholarship's criteria and submit the current year's renewal application
$2,000 anuually for up to four years
12-15 awards annually
The deadline for scholarships for the 2014-2015 academic year have passed. Applications and deadlines for the following academic year will be posted on our site after December 15, 2014.
Please use the online scholarship application.