The Planned Giving Design Center is a comprehensive, fully searchable website made available at no charge by The Community Foundation for Greater Atlanta. Intended for professional advisors, it is an invaluable resource for anyone whose clients have an interest in planned giving. Sign up now.
If you are already registered, click here to access features now.
Registration has its benefits
While anyone can read the content on the Planned Giving Design Center, membership has its privileges:
- Receive periodic email newsletters with news from Washington on changes in the tax law and articles written by nationally know authors. Also, receive monthly news and updates about The Community Foundation and our work to strengthen the Atlanta region.
- Search for PGDC articles from 2000-2007 and print at no charge
- Use the PhilanthroTec calculator to calculate charitable deductions
- Convert any content to a PDF file
- Invite friends to become members
- Send links to content to others
- Make comments on content
- Ask questions in the PGDC Online Forum
- Search the Member Directory for members in any location, including advisers that may be able to assist you with your client's or your own philanthropy
- ...and more